Weight Loss Program
Ideal Protein Weight Loss Program
Give us 16 Weeks and We’ll Change Your Life!
- Around $100 per week
- One on one weekly coaching sessions
Over 80 delicious products to choose from
- Daily online support
- Cooking videos
- Dinner Meal of your choice (within guidelines)
- Monthly workshop
- IP covers your breakfast, lunch, and snack each day
Core Principles of Ideal Protein
Learning to live off of the body’s own fat reserves. The body employs energy from three reserves: glycogen (carbohydrate), protein and fats. First the body depletes its simple and complex carbohydrate reserves and then turns simultaneously to its protein and fat reserves for energy. A person not in need of weight loss typically has approximately 1-2% of their body’s reserves from carbs, approximately 19% from their muscle mass and 79% of their body reserves from fat.
Discover How to Lose and Maintain Your New Weight!
- Daily support with Dr. Randall Wilkinson on Ideal Coaching TV teaching specifics about the protocol, the weight loss process, and educating you on the latest nutrition and exercise science
- Weekly Support with your Personal Coach at The Med Spa to set weekly goals, encouragement, tips and valuable feedback
- Straight from Chef Daniel Verati’s kitchen, he teaches you how to create delicious and healthy recipes while sticking to the Ideal protien Method
4 Phase Weight Loss Program That Works!
Phase 1 – 2: During Phases 1 and 2, carbohydrates were greatly restricted and the overproduction of insulin is addressed. The goal now is to train the pancreas to produce the correct amount of insulin in response to the carbohydrates consumed.
Phase 3: Phase 3 is an integral part of the Ideal Protein Weight Loss Protocol by introducing healthy carbohydrates and fats at breakfast along with an Ideal Complete product.
Phase 4: Phase 4 is the maintenance portion which helps support your new healthy Ideal Lifestyle so you keep the weight off.
You get lifetime access to all the tools of The Ideal Protein you received from the beginning, and Linda is always available for questions and offers a monthly workshop full of information for beginners or at any stage of the program. Call The Med Spa for an appointment to get started today at 409-838-7899.